Software/Hardware Skills

 When it comes to my software and hardware abilities, I have to admit that my Computer Science knowledge is somewhat limited. I don't have a lot of knowledge and skills regarding it but I am incredibly interested in learning it. However, I am more passionate about learning software than hardware.

My present software abilities include of basic operations on office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint which helped me a lot with my high school assignments.

I am really very excited to go deep into Computer Science knowledge; I know it will be a difficult journey but I believe in working hard and achieving something worthy. Also, I intend to get as much knowledge and experience as possible throughout my time at DMU.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project

Welcome Post