Welcome Post

 My name is Fizu Rijal. I belong from the beautiful country Nepal which is blessed by the gorgeous mountains of Himalayas and the extensive vegetation and foliage of Terai and Hilly regions.

Talking about myself I completed my Higher Secondary School from National School Of Sciences in Nepal. I have always been interested in learning computer science since my school days, where we were taught BASIC since then I love programming. The dream of pursuing degree in computer science is driven by my deep interest and curiosity about software development and various computer applications. Another important reason is the scope of computer science which provides a great career opportunities all around the world. Computer Science is a growing field and I believe learning computing will make me more competent so I chose to study it.

Besides engaging myself in computer work, I also love travelling different places, learning and knowing more about people, their cultures, and their way of living.

After attending many of the seminars and educational fairs in Nepal I found De Montfort University a highly reputed University located in beautiful city Leicester. Recently, I have joined the online classes there and I am loving the way of teaching and also the most important thing that impressed me is the highly qualified lecturers with a friendly and positive attitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project