Introduction Post

 I had attended many educational fairs and seminars in Nepal where I came to know about different Universities then I started exploring different universities myself. I found De Montfort University(DMU). The program offered by this university is the degree I had been looking for as it perfectly matches with my interest and future aspirations. DMU is located in the beautiful city Leicester. I also looked into its ranking which shows that it is ranked 601 in world ranking by Times Higher Education which is very impressive.

I chose to study Computer Science BSc(Hons) and I strongly believe I will have enough knowledge, skills, and technical advancement needed to start my career after my graduation. After completion of my course I will have different opportunities as I would be able to work as an associate software engineer, database manager, software developer and many more. Similarly, many job placements are available as part of the course as the University is affiliated with numerous organizations both in UK and globally and hopefully placement team will help me find a job in my beginning phase.

According to my study, De Montfort University is dedicated to prepare its student to meet global  education standards and provides great education in welcoming environment and I expect to continue my masters degree in DMU after some years of experience.

Once I have enough knowledge and experience of working in top companies I will look  forward to start up my own software development company and work hard to fulfill my long-term plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project

Welcome Post